The biggest competition in angling is back and better than ever – King of the Catch has returned!
The reign for our previous winners is nearly over. It’s almost time for them to hand over the crown, but it’s up to you to decide who will be the next angler to sit on the carbon throne. To enter, simply upload a photo of you holding your catch and get people voting. The picture in each category with the most votes wins!
Running between Thursday 16th June and Friday 30th September, our competition has five once-in-a-lifetime prizes up for grabs, as well as loads of other prizes on offer. Winners will be announced within two weeks of the closing date.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Upload an image of you with your best catch of this summer
- Give us some background on the image in the comments box (optional) – where it was taken, what equipment you used, perhaps a funny story about it!
- Select the fishing category for the image
- Enter your details in the entry box
- Share your entry to your social channels using the #Kingofthecatch hashtag for the chance to win a weekly spot prize!
- Get people voting for you!
Rules to consider:
- Adults can enter one catch per category but are only eligable to win once. If one angler recieved the most votes in two or more categories, they would only win in the category with their highest voted picture. Adults can vote once in each category.
- Only anglers aged 14 or under may enter the junior category. Junior anglers have the same voting rights as adults and can vote once per category.
- Angling Direct reserves the right to remove any entry if it is found to have been voted for with artificial or ingeniune votes, for example with a bot or a vote casting website.
Head over to Angling Direct by clicking on this link. Click here to ENTER
Good Luck everyone. 🙂